THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES

Thursday, May 27, 2010

Your girl making moves.

http://pcast1.shovio.com/archives/Star/201005/20100526.m4v


I had the pleasure of being on Star and Bucwild today on vladtv.com and shovio.com! It was awesome. I had to go through hell and back to get there. Literally. It was 98 degrees. I only had winter/fall clothes. No time to shop. It was a nightmare. To top it off, I didn't think I would make it on time. Plus through in your nay sayers, and you have HELL! However, it was all worth it. I got there on time. I went on first. All my fears went away as soon as I hit the mic. The mic is like my best friend. Right there to hold my hand. Giving me the voice I didn't know I had. Although the chatroom was mean as hell, I did my thing. I held it down. I was super proud of myself. I didn't even eat today. SMH. Like I can afford to miss a meal. But yeah, they want me back. Its gonna be a gang of us. The future HATERS!

0 comments: